- Bread of your choice ~ a couple of slices
- Hummus Dip ~ a couple of tablespoons (click here for recipe)
- Avocado Dip ~ a couple of tablespoons (click here for recipe)
- Cucumber ~ a couple of thin slices
- Pepper ~ to taste
- Toast the bread slices well.
- Apply hummus on one slice, and the avocado on the other.
- Sandwich the cucumber slices between the 2 slices and sprinkle some pepper on them.
- Chickpeas/Garbanzo beans ~ 1 small can
- Garlic ~ 4 pods
- Olive oil ~ 1 Tbsp.
- Lemon juice ~ 2 Tbsp.
- Salt, Red chili flakes ~ to taste
- Water ~ a couple of Tbsp.
- Rinse the chickpeas well under running water until clean.
- Blend together the rinsed chickpeas with the rest of the ingredients until very smooth and well blended. Add water accordingly while blending (shouldn’t take more than a couple of Tbsp.), until the desired consistency is reached.