Recipe Source EgglessCooking
- All-purpose flour ~ 1 cup
- Oats ~ ⅔ cup
- Cocoa powder ~ ⅓ cup
- Sugar ~ ¾ cup
- Baking powder ~ 1 tablespoon
- Peanut butter ~ ½ cup
- Milk ~ 1 cup
- Microwave the peanut butter and milk until the peanut butter has combined well. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Mix together the flour, oats, cocoa, sugar and baking powder. Stir in the peanut butter/milk mixture to the dry ingredients, until mixed. Do NOT over mix, as this would lead to the muffins not raising well in the oven.
- Spoon these into the muffin pan, filling it to the top. Add water to the empty cups to ensure even baking.
- Place this in a pre-heated oven (preheat to 350°F) for about 20 to 25 mins. until done.