- Spaghetti ~ a fistful
- Spinach ~ a bunch
- Red pepper flakes, Salt ~ to taste
- Garlic, chopped fine ~ 2
- Water ~ to boil the spaghetti
- Olive oil ~ 2 Tbsp.
- Boil the spaghetti as per instructions on the package, until al dente.
- Add oil and chopped garlic to a skillet, and turn on the stove. In a low flame, let this be on the stove for about 10 minutes, so that the oil is infused with garlic flavor. Make sure the garlic doesn’t burn.
- Add the spinach and pepper flakes, and saute until the spinach welts.
- Now add the spaghetti and salt and give it a good toss.
- Turn off the stove, and serve with some shaved parmesan cheese on top.