- Rice ~ 1 cup
- Carrot, julienned ~ ½ cup
- Cabbage, julienned ~ ½ cup
- Spring onions, slit into discs ~ 3 sprigs
- Salt, Black pepper ~ to taste
- Oil ~ 2 Tbsp.
- Soy sauce ~ 1 tsp.
- Soak rice for about 30 mins before cooking. Cook the rice and keep it aside.
- In a pan on medium heat, add the oil and once hot, add the white portion of the spring onions and saute for a couple of mins.
- Turn the flame to high and add the carrots and saute for about a min, followed by the cabbage which also should be sauteed for a minute.
- Now add the salt, pepper and soy sauce and stir for another minute or two.
- Mix in the green portion of the spring onion, give it another stir and mix this with the cooked rice.
Recipe Adapted from Rak’s Kitchen