- Potato, peeled ~ 2
- Peas ~ 1 cup
- Onions, chopped into small pieces ~ 1
- Tomato, chopped into chunks ~ 1
- Oil ~ 1 Tbsp.
- Jeera ~ 1 tsp.
- Salt, Red chili powder ~ to taste
- Amchur powder, Kitchen King masala ~ 1 tsp. each
- Lemon juice ~ 1 Tbsp.
- Water ~ ½ cup
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and add in the jeera seeds.
- Once they sizzle, add in the chopped onion and saute till they are soft.
- Now add the chopped tomatoes and saute for a couple of minutes.
- To this add the salt and the spices – amchur powder, kitchen king masala, red chili powder and mix well.
- Now add the potatoes and peas along the water, and cover and cook until the veggies are done.
- Turn off the stove and add the lemon juice.
- Serve this with chappatis and puris.