- Green Grapes, seedless ~ 1 cup
- Bread, diced into pieces ~ 1 cup
- Garlic cloves ~ 4
- Almonds, blanches ~ ½ cup
- Water ~ 1 cup
- Olive oil ~ 1 Tbsp.
- Lemon juice ~ 1 Tbsp.
- Salt, Pepper ~ to taste
- Soak almonds in warm water for about 15 mins. or so.
- Puree the grapes in a blender. Soak the bread pieces in this grapes puree for about 10 mins.
- Blend the almonds along with almonds until well blended. Add in the soaked bread pieces(along with the grape puree), water, oil and lemon juice and blend until well incorporated.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste, and chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
- This is best served cold, so the longer it sits in the refrigerator, the better it is.
- Can be served with a sprinkling of garlic powder and pepper on top, along with some parsley or cilantro leaves.
Recipe Source Veg Bowl