- Cluster Beans, cut into 2 inch strips ~ 2 cups
- Onion, chopped fine ~ 1
- Red chillies ~ 3
- Urud dal, Channa dal ~ 1 Tbsp. each
- Mustard seeds ~ 1 tsp.
- Salt ~ to taste
- Oil ~ 2 Tbsp.
- In a skillet, add the oil and once hot add the mustard seeds.
- Once the mustard seeds start popping, add the dals and fry until light brown.
- Add the red chillies, and immediately add the onions and saute until translucent.
- Now add the cluster beans and salt and give it a nice stir.
- Sprinkle some water, lower the heat to low, cover and cook until the beans are cooked.