For the filling:
- Potatoes, peeled and chopped into small cubes ~ 2
- Carrots, peeled and chopped into small cubes ~ 2
- Peas ~ a handful
- Onion, chopped fine ~ 1
- Ginger-Garlic paste ~ 2 Tbsp.
- Sambhar powder, Salt ~ to taste
- Corriander powder ~ 1 Tbsp.
- Amchur powder ~ 1 tsp.
- Turmeric ~ a pinch
- Lemon juice ~ 1 tsp.
- Jeera ~ 1 tsp.
- Oil ~ 2 Tbsp.
- Cilantro ~ for garnish
- Microwave the veggies with little water until done.
- In a pan, add oil, and once hot add the jeera, immediately followed by the onion and turmeric.
- Saute until the onions are translucent.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and saute for a couple more minutes.
- Now add in the veggies and spice powders and mix well. Cook covered on low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Turn off the stove and add the lemon juice and cilantro.