- Cauliflower ~ 1
- Onion, chopped fine ~ 1
- Ginger-garlic paste ~ 1 Tbsp.
- Tomato paste ~ 3 Tbsp.
- Sambhar powder, salt ~ to taste
- Turmeric ~ a pinch
- Jeera ~ 1 Tbsp.
- Cilantro ~ for garnish
- Separate the cauliflower florets and microwave (place the florets in a microwave container with water just enough to cover the florets, add some salt and turmeric, cover and cook for about 6 minutes) them until done.
- In a skillet, add oil and once hot, add the jeera seeds. Once they crackle, add the chopped onions and saute till done.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and saute for a couple of minutes until the raw smell disappears.
- Now add in the tomato paste, sambhar powder, salt and mix well, for about a minute or so.
- Add in the cooked cauliflower (drain any excess water), mix well and let it heat up for a couple more minutes.
- Turn off the stove and garnish with chopped cilantro.