- Spaghetti ~ a fistful
- Olive oil ~ 2 Tbsp.
- Garlic, chopped fine~ 2 cloves
- Parsely flakes, red pepper flakes ~ to taste
- Brussel sprouts ~ 1 cup
- Salt, Pepper ~ to taste
- Butter ~ 1 Tbsp.
- Cook the spaghetti in water that’s well salted. Cook until al dente and drain.
- In a skillet, add some olive oil. To it, add the chopped garlic and the parsely and red pepper flakes and saute for a minute. Now add the cooked spaghetti.
- In a microwaveable container, add the brussel sprouts with a couple of tablespoons of water, cover and microwave for about 6-7 minutes until they are done.
- Drain the water, and coat the brussel sprouts with the butter while it’s still hot. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top, and serve with the spaghetti.